View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2015 #13
varg

Donnie, appreciate you making these threads, but would rather you stop insisting on the $20 number. What if someone wants to donate more than $20 ? You're making it sound like that is all that is needed and you're setting the bar kind of low. If all someone can afford is $20, then that is helpful and is appreciated, but I'm sure Alex could also use more (even if he doesn't outright ask for it). Where I live, I know $20 is about enough to cover a lunch or dinner and maybe a drink. If someone can afford and is willing to send more than that, then they should and it will be appreciated as well.

Alex Linder is by far the most important thinker and activist in White Nationalism, or even for the White race as a whole. Who better represents our cause, describes what is needed to actually win, and names our enemy as clearly and as memorably as Alex does? You see people reusing or re-purposing ideas and terms Alex created nearly a decade ago and posted on VNN first. He doesn't try to appeal to weak conservatives by softening our message like the rest. He's been saying the same thing for well over 15 years, and sticks to principles. Listen to his new Learning College audiobooks with 100+ hours of valuable information in The Massive forum and tell me he doesn't deserve donations for his work there, or the work he's basically always doing for our cause, and dedicating all his time and energy towards, stuff that often times doesn't get the appreciation and exposure it truly deserves.

Certainly a lot more deserving than the cable tv, netflix, alcohol, or other jew-approved 'entertainment' (a.k.a: distractions) some of you might be paying for that is going directly into anti-white or jew hands as they are genociding our people.

I know that there is a lot of pressure and people trying to cause him/VNN harm and problems that go on behind the scenes, that he might not even feel necessary to post about. Even as a moderator I've seen a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes, whether it's antis trying to disrupt the sites availability, sending lawyers after us, threatening violence against Alex, or other posts that I don't let through moderation. So yeah I know donations help a lot and allow him to do what he does best instead of having to worry about covering bills, even if he might not like having to post asking for help as much as other sites do. And that's only one of the 'costs' in running a site that represents white people, it's not just financial costs.

I know he only really asks for what he needs and doesn't try to milk money out of people as other sites do. If it were only about money, he'd have never gotten involved with our cause and would probably be making 6 figures right now and living comfortably, though he knows what is necessary for the survival of our people and it's more important than money and living comfortably.

I've even insisted he ask for donations more in the past and he basically said he didn't need it right then, and would ask soon when things are more desperate. Though the better policy would be to have a regular or even monthly donation drive to have a safety net for when things are desperate, even if it wasn't needed right then.

Think of how well paid our enemies are, or people working for the SPLC or ADL. They might have PhDs and are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to propagate anti-white hatred, and face no threats for their safe anti-white hate, but they are truly terrified and refuse to even debate Alex over a live/unedited broadcast, because they know he would destroy them on every single one of their anti-white 'arguments.' Shouldn't our side be doing everything they can to help someone who is that intelligent and effective? Someone that even the higher echelons of our enemies are terrified to even challenge because he would crush them?

This is the only shot we have at this thing. There are no second chances. We either win or the genius and beauty of our people is forever wiped out and genocided by evil parasitical kikes, and we are made extinct like 99.9% of other species that have ever existed on our planet. If you can't be a public activist then the very least you can do is support the most effective and persuasive activist our race has so he can focus on his work and not be bogged down by worrying about financial problems. I don't know about you but I don't believe this planet deserves to be ruled over by cruel and evil jews and their hordes of muds. It's up to us to never let that happen.

I added a Donate link on the menubar, hopefully it will remind more people and will get more exposure than only having these threads every few months that are buried under dozens of other threads.

Last edited by varg; July 26th, 2015 at 02:16 PM.