View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017 #311
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I think you might be referring to the study out of Houston, which showed cops were more trigger happy when a White person was either fleeing arrest or about to be arrested and resisted than they were when engaging blacks.

Niggers are still arrested and shot disproportionate to their overall numbers, though. They are too small a percentage of the population to justify their giant criminality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ce-yes-but-no/
Also another thing we have to remember when going by race and law enforcement is we don't always know what the actual race is unless we see their mugshot.

If you notice, especially in Texas they like to label spics as white Someone posted a most wanted poster one time from the Texas Rangers I think it was and almost all of them were spics of course, however at least half of them they listed the criminals race as white even though they were clearly Mexican and no normal person would see them as white.

I've also seen lighter skinned niggers, the Obongo types also listed as white when they're clearly a nigger still.

Overall I don't need a study to tell me whites get more brutal treatment from blue niggers because we already know this.

Even the Jewdicial system judges are easier on nigs and spics too when it comes to violent crimes they get probation and released back into the wild to commit more crimes.