View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2006 #259
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
You have fallen for the illiusion of omniscient power that the government tries to inculcate in its citizens. In reality the government is weak and the centers of power vulnerable. The FBI, CIA and other security agencies are full of lawyers, accountants, beaurocrats, bored civil servants and empty-suit yes men. Air traffic control is bleary-eyed middle-aged men drinking coffee all day. Airport security is a nigger looking to steal something from your luggage. Even the vaunted US military machine is composed of bored young men waiting for orders from above. When something unexpected happens, everyone sits around waiting to be told what to do. No, the lesson of 9/11 isn't the genius of the magical jew who secretly seeds crowded building with invisible bombs - it's the reality of the weak jew who is just standing around waiting for a punch to his gut.
Good points, I remember the looks on the faces of the cops that I saw on 911. I can best describe them as dumbfounded dipshits without a clue.