Full Thread: Where Can I Move?
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2019 #34
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
States have also raised the marrying age too. It used to be nothing wrong with a 16 or 17 year old marrying or liking an older guy. Now, if you're older than them you're considered a perv. That's the Jews doing the work to cut down on marriage and white births.

I said in the past it wouldn't be race mixing like if you bang a Moranbong girl as long as if you're using contraceptives and not making babies. It's not like white skin gooks are nasty spics.
Because there is no point in "banging" if you're not doing it for love and starting a family it's just done for selfish ends. And the good-hearted virgin wholesome teens most WN would consider the "ideal" don't desire men who have been roving around the world "banging" for fun, they desire young men who are from their own communities who hold sex and family as sacred as they do. Men that go around "banging" women for fun end up alone or with women who spent their own youth going around "banging" men for fun, you're the perfect partners for each other.

There's nothing wrong with men being attracted to fertile mid to late teen girls matter of fact I'd suggest any white nationalist man seek out a woman of that age for family formation as she'd be less corrupted by the system. Though it wouldn't be good for society as a whole if older male-younger female pairings were common, as the older males would be taking the natural mates of the younger males, who would be left sexless and miserable for a decade. Especially if these older males are just putting birth control drugs into their still growing bodies so that they can use them for "banging" instead of having a family.