View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2019 #152
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The Jewish Sexual Humiliation of Allison Williams

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
March 7, 2017

(…) I am interested in the fact that so many Irish Catholics in the United States shill for the Jews. I have a detached view of this. I am myself a quarter Irish. And some of my favorite people are more Irish than me. However, the pattern is so staggering, that I can’t help but be curious.

What I want to point out is that while the Irish are used by the Jews, the Irish are not benefiting from it, beyond on the superficial material level. They put these Irish out there to mock and humiliate them.

In fact, the willingness of Irish Catholics in America to serve the Jews seems to result in worse treatment of them.

Case-in-point is newsman Brian Williams, who was used to push Jewish fake news and then thrown away like a used condom when he was caught. He was not the one responsible for any of the fake news he was pushing – he was just a handsome goy frontman for Jewish news producers.
(…)
Most humiliating is what they have done to Williams’ daughter, Allison.

Allison Williams, a lovely blue-eyed Irish Catholic girl, stars in the Jewish show “Girls” on HBO, created by the filthy Jewess Lena Dunham, where she partakes in sickening sex scenes with Jews.

This is a way to debase and humiliate her, and, by proxy, the entire white race.

Recently, a scene featured her being defiled by the hideous Jew Alex Karpovsky.

Images from the scene are shocking, and they actually seemed to have filmed it to purposefully show the hook of the Jew’s nose in profile, contrasted with her sculpted Aryan profile.

(Sex picture redacted -- Stewart Meadows.)

We are reminded of this.

As the Daily Mail pointed out, people on the internet reacted to the sex scene with visceral disgust.
(…)
Infamously, Allison had analingus (a rimjob) performed on her by the Jew Ebon Moss-Bachrach.

This was the first time analingus had been shown on television.

Bizarrely, she said in an interview – an interview she did alongside her father – that she called her parents to ask them for advice on the scene. Her father said he watched it.
(…)
Now, the Jews have put her in the bizarre horror film “Get Out” about a black man being persecuted by suburban white racists.

She plays the lover of the Negroid.
(…)
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/...ison-williams/