Full Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2014 #50
Dawn Cannon

Default "French" Foreign Minister: Ukraine not welcome either at EU or NATO

(Cue the owners of Jewkraine rewriting the Constitution, even more IMF "loans" and so on)

Jewish Foreign Minister of France, Laurent Fabius told reporters that most European countries are not yet ready to see Ukraine as a member of the European Union, despite pro-European aspirations of President Poroshenko.

"When I talk to my European colleagues, I come to conclusion that the idea of ​​Ukraine's accession to the EU does not find support with most of them. It's obvious," the minister said, ITAR-TASS reports.

According to the minister, Poroshneko's inaugural speech was "clearly pro-European" in nature. Perhaps, it was even more pro-European "than the EU would like it to be," he said.

According to Fabius, none of his "Western colleagues wants Ukraine to join NATO either." "Even the Americans do not want that," he believes.

Fabius also confirmed that France did not intend to violate the contract for the delivery of two Mistral ships to Russia. "The deal was signed back in 2011; the first ship is ready," said the French minister.

Interestingly, the so-called "revolution of dignity" in Ukraine, which, in fact, turned out to be the triumph of oligarchy and fascism, had European integration as one of its main tasks.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/.../#.U5iV1nJdWuI