View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013 #77
Denni

This is a letter of Mirko viola from jail, 1 of the 4 arrested for thought crime:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l1urpKOw44...lI/s1600/a.jpg

Translation: Prison of San Vittore, Thursday 14 December 2012.

Dear Lawyer Longo, thank you for your solidarity... it was a great pleasure. It's 30 days that i'm confined on a cell of 4x3 meters, 12 square meters shared with other 5 unfortunates for 23 hours a day. My Crime? Having " bothered " an evident lobby that both of us know very well... I wrote on a web forum, I never threatened anyone, I never planned genocides, or other atrocities, but i think i have infuriated them enormously, and I did it with a great joy: is it a crime to exspose a gang of liars? probably yes... but my conscience is clear... immaculate!!! There's a rubber kosher wall that rejects every istance. My ideals, my comrades, my family, my friends and all the free people who writes to me, they partly relieve this pain... my wrath keeps me fit (I use to train my body every day using the cot to do tractions and the floor of the cell to do flexures)... I try to read everything that come to my eyes, and I try to stay always awake: it won't be a prison that will defeat me, i'm pretty sure about this. In face of this vile world, in face of these people without honor, in face of these pathetic runts, i want to scream only five words: AGAINST YOU, NEVER SURRENDER!!! Again, thank you for your solidarity... brotherlike greetings...