View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I've already expressed my views on extermination in other threads, so I won't belabor them here.

Just a recap: I don't care one way or the other if the yids get exterminated (if it happens, they will have richly deserved it); my objections are mainly of a practical and/or tactical nature.

1. Who is a jew? Can a jew be defined in strictly biological terms? I don't find it hard to define who a jew is, but I do once someone starts insisting that it all comes down to a DNA test. I would rather exterminate based on an individual's actions, his affiliations to jewish organizations, his family ties, etc., than solely on the results of DNA tests, which I don't believe are as reliable as some do.
I would, unless I see a better argument, define a jew, genetically, as the Nazis did and as the Israelis do today. Get rid of genetic jews. Get rid of all their cultural propagation vehicles - synagogues, etc. Anyone who tried to resuscitate the cultural-evil that was Judaism would be identified as a freak and eliminated. I don't think that would happen, of course. It was the genes that produced the culture in the first place.

Quote:
2. How do we actually carry out this plan? How do we round them up? How do we get the ones that are outside of our borders? How do we deal with the fact that Israel has nukes?

All this talk about exterminating jews when we don't even have enough political power to end affirmative action or close our borders seems like a bunch of blowharding.
Blowharding is puffing about something one could do but has no real intention to do. Since Israel has one of the largest militaries in the world, and since we do not have even one White country for the time being, what we're doing here is discussing. We're investigating whether there is any case to be made against exterminating jews (once we have the power, it should go without saying). This is a forum. Exterminating all jews, once we have the power, is an idea. We're discussing the idea. Not pretending we can carry it out today. That should be obvious.

Acquiring the power to execute this or another plan is obviously a separate and very difficult problem. But that's not what we're discussing in this thread.