Full Thread: 'second-hand smoke'
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2008 #47
Randolf Facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Cigars being wholly different to smoking of cigarettes, more of your exact usage of terms.
Now, there you go again with word/phrase comprehension... cigar smoking being described as "a whole different can of worms" cannot be interpreted by any reasonable person as "cigar smoking is okay". "Can of worms" means it's still an issue, though obviously much different than cigarette smoking, for at least five different reasons already given in earlier threads.

Quote:
A 'man' like Cosby is still a nigger a man like Moore is a race traitor, both should be hung. I don't think too many here have blind racial loyalty, traitors are at the top of the list right next to jews.
Well, that's were we part ways totally... I would not want to live in a society that would dismiss a man like Cosby as a nigger and say he should be hung, considering how he's proven himself to be a very useful member of society, has carried his own weight, as it were, and speaks the truth, even if it hurts his own kind and benefits white people.

Would there be any race problem if all blacks were like Cosby?

Sorry, but the truth is more important than blind loyalty... and faith in a just cause and righteousness outweighs pride, both in oneself and one's own achievements, but especially in one's group and achievements that can only be claimed vicariously.

If everyone acted "racist", we'd have the selfsame issues we have today, except for the fact that only our enemies act racist... and the time may come when we have to exterminate them, even the innocents, unfortunately.

But if everyone acted righteous?

I fear God more than I fear man... and even though I can probably point to much, much more that I've done in my lifetime for my race than many of you younger fellows, it seems you'd just as soon kill me as any 'nigger', because I try to talk about right and wrong, rather than seeing only black and white.