View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2018 #3767
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The latest report on Willy "the looter" Williams

Last evening, Willy backed up a U-Haul to the Main Building and was seen taking more National Alliance assets and documents to be moved back to his home in Tennessee.

Which is interesting because Willy's attorney was able, yet again, to excuse Willy from attending a hearing for a civil case against my former coworker and also for his appeal of a violent criminal conviction. Plaintiff, and long term lawfare slimeball against White Nationalists, Will Williams, was able to phone in instead of attending the hearing this past Thursday. This has been going on for over a year now.

Thankfully, the judge finally threw out the case after two years of legal harassment against my former coworker. The defendant's attorney pointed out in the last hearing that Willy couldn't keep his facts straight, to say the least. One interesting fact that came out of this case is Willy could not prove he owns the National Alliance.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

Another thing I want to point out is Willy's friends at the SPLC featured articles in the past against any attorney who helped NARRG against the Willy Alliance on Hate Watch, in an attempt to ruin their careers, yet has given a free pass to Willy's attorney for over a year now.

Things that make you say, hmmmm...