View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2014 #14
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I'm not talking about people who get a pet for their children to play with or whatever, I'm talking about people who think they have some sort of deep connection and relationship with an animal. It's incredibly common among modern whites.
Why do you worry so much about what other people do? There's no connection between people having pets and not having children, so how someone feels about animals doesn't affect you personally, or whites as a race. Correlation != causation. People put off having children for lack of opportunity, financial reasons, or they're indoctrinated with jewish feminism, not because they have pets already. Finding people without children who also have pets doesn't prove anything. You can probably find more people with families that have pets than those who dont.

Quote:
It isn't a cause of society's destruction, but it is a symptom of it.
How?
Quote:
Alarm systems have a link that notifies the police of an intruder and sends one out your way. A human police officer is more likely to save my life than a cat or dog is.
Yeah because police are well known to be on the scene the moment someone breaks into your house. Someone has too much faith in authority. The same argument people use for gun control too. Considering where you live and its laws, yeah a dog would do way more damage than an alarm system and waiting for the police.
Quote:
This is my original point - pets only exist so that lonely people can have companionship.
They only exist for that reason? If humans didn't exist cats would go extinct? It seems like you think things only have purpose if they influence you in some way, or you write them off as "useless" ... well you don't serve a purpose for me so I guess you shouldn't exist and you're also useless. If you mean people wouldn't make animals pets for any other reason, then so what? Who are you to limit what other people have for companionship?

Quote:
My argument is that this insane obsession that modern whites have with animals is unhealthy.
In what way? People's obsession with being PC and appeasing blacks and jews is unhealthy. People having pets is inconsequential. The only argument that would be unhealthy is if whites put off having children because they prefer to have animals instead. No one has made any attempt at actually proving this. People having pets has nothing to do with their ability to have children or even their decision in not having them.

Quote:
Considering that our ancient pagan ancestors throughout all of Europe considered ritual slaughter of animals to be the most important aspect of their religious rituals,
Proof? Or prove that because it's "ancient" that it's a good thing.

Quote:
I never said pet ownership was a cause. It is a symptom. But in using animals to fulfill their loneliness, they cause harm to others since it sometimes results in the injury and even death of innocent children.
Your entire argument revolves around being a neurotic woman who thinks cats and dogs are going to eat her babies. A lot more things kill children than animals.

Last edited by varg; October 12th, 2014 at 08:10 PM.