View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012 #67
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Thumbs down The king is back folks!

POPPIN' OUT HOT WHOPPERS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It's a question of timing more than anything else. The US generation that fought WW2, and their children, are still in power.
>> This is an assumption. There is much to challenge this assertion.

Quote:
Until they are out of power, they will not allow anything to shake the moral foundation upon which they justify killing millions of Europeans, allying with the Soviet Union, and thereby facilitating the imposition of communism upon the world from 1945 to 1991.
>> This, wow. A double whopper with cheese please. So NATO is allied with the "Soviet
>> Union"? Um, you do know that it went out of power like what, 20+ years ago? WTF?

Quote:
The White generation that fought in WW 2 need the holocaust to be true far more than the Jews do, to justify their actions to themselves. They will not allow it to not be true.
>> Really? Far out man! I get an extra order of large fries with my order! I want some
>> extra-extra cheese too! Otherwise I'm going to White Castle! You know what I think,
>> <puff, puff>, I think the white WWII generation needed to believe in the holocaust for
>> Yahweh. Yeah, man...

Quote:
They also need NS to be worse than communism, and Hitler to be worse than Stalin, in order to salve their consciences, and convince themselves that they chose the lesser of two evils.
>> Does anyone understand this logic? This is like a mobius strip sentence.

Quote:
One of the reasons the US has never seriously opposed communism, was because those two generations could not accept the enormity of their error, and still can't today.
>> WTF? This is quickly degenerating down the rabbit hole.

Quote:
In around 5 to 10 years, the last of those two generations will be out of power, most of the WW2 generation will be dead, and WW2 will fade away, and with it the Holocaust, EU, and all the rest related to it.
>> Hmm. Um, numbnuts, you do realize that there are HOLOHOAX museums and HOLOHOAX
>> curriculum being taught in the schools right? What planet do you live on?

Quote:
One must choose their battles wisely.
Its a standard rule of struggle not to use weak forces to attack strong forces.
>> So what crafty little budget whopper is for sale this week?

Quote:
As long as those two generations hold power, Jews are strong, and we are weak, as Jews don't need to attack us, those two generations will do the attacking themselves.
>> Bingo! This weeks special is the "Jews don't need to attack us" pink slime with chili and
>> cheese! Tasty! Weez a gunna be makin' some money now! Mmm-hmmm! I'm about to
>> break out in tongues right a here!!!

>> Pickled peppered truisms get peppered in here with mixed garbage like every white
>> person is an idiot and there is no hope...

Quote:
Our focus needs to be to get into government. Once in government, we will not need the holocaust.
>> Obviously. I would say that infiltration into the enemies house is far more important. You
>> going to join AIPAC or the SPLC or the ADL Hugh? I'd like a report out in 2 months time.
>> Can I hold you to it?

Quote:
Europeans dislike Americans more than Jews, because Europeans almost removed all Jews from Europe with no problem at all, until the US interfered. They know Jews are easily removed. The Jews are in Europe because the US is in Europe. When the US leaves Europe, then the Jews will leave Europe, and not till then.
>> All europeans. Not just the germans?!? Sounds like I heard a Rabbi say something about
>> this about 20 minutes ago on the white network.

Quote:
Israel exists because Palestine is the richest oil reserve in the Middle East today. There are around 250 billion barrels of oil under Israel, and many times more that amount under the rest of Palestine.
>> DISINFO.
Oil_reserves Oil_reserves
. Israel doesn't have much
>> when it come to oil. Now as far as pipelines being fed to it, our dear conservative friend
>> here will not mention that.

Quote:
Europeans use Israel on a daily basis to show what Jews are like instead. It's not a question of most Whites not understanding, it's a question of most Europeans not being able to do anything about it, due to US missiles in every major city, US navy in most European harbours, US troops in most European cities.
>> This is an attempt to diverge the focus on Jews to the US. As if the US manipulation of
>> foreign policy was not being led by jews.

Quote:
Without US funding of left wing political parties, there wouldn't be an EU.
>> You're an idiot if you don't think that the left wing and right wing are not the same sides
>> of the same coin. But then again, you're an idiot.

Quote:
These two, US troops and US funding, are what matter in reality far more than the Holocaust.
Political pressure to remove those troops and funding, would lead to the collapse of the left, and then all these facts would come tumbling out anyway.
Until US troops and US party funding are withdrawn, the truth doesn't matter, no-one can do anything about it.
>> Right. We need to take our focus away from the HOLOHOAX and just worry about "the
>> left" and the "US". Those things are issues, but your attempt at defering from the
>> HOLOHOAX is questionable at best.

Quote:
Jews role in communism, on what they did, and which can be proven, and how that led to them being in the camps i.e. a focus on why Jews were hated, not debates about how many died, is more productive.
>> DISINFO. Jews were involved in Weimar Germany at many levels. Plenty of them were
>> not communist. I've been in Munich and have first hand seen the mansions these kikes
>> lived in during the Weimar years. They look like 5 story hotels.

Quote:
Certainly several hundred thousand Jews were killed, but no-one talks about why, viz because they were bolsheviks, nor is there much focus today on communism in the US.
>> Bolsheviks? WTF are you talking about? That was around the time of WWI NOT WWII.
>> Get your history straight.

Quote:
In the US that can't be mentioned, as the US allied with the Bolsheviks, as did Hitler until 1941.
>> DISINFO. Hitler was against ALL flavors of communism.