View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2019 #16
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
I'm Adamic . CI. We are the Remnant Race ; hence our human features. We counter the line of cain.

Many Whites will scoff , mock or ridicule CI. No problem. The same steamroller is aimed at ALL Whites. We act as Watchmen ; noting the spread of cain.
I used to be CI myself some years back . .

The Christian Identity doctrine summed up . .

The biblical Adam is the father of the Aryan race , the most humane . . other races are beasts , conceived through the biblical serpent , the children of Lucifer . . some CI folks go so far as to say that the Israelites were Aryans , that Jesus was Adamic . . that there alledgedly is a war between the Adamic divine race of the creator and the other corrupted races . . .

Hmmm . .

I still find the serpent-seed doctrine plausible ( that other races are savages ) , however I also have my personal theories now . .

I no longer believe that the Israelites were Aryans and I also have my own theories about Jesus . .

But the theory about other races being corrupted still seems plausible . .

- - -

There are people who stricly believe in evolution , others who obstinately still subscribe to the bible-story . .

However , I think people need to be exposed to the whole truth , as always in life.

Anyway , it is obvious that for example people like the negroes are not and will never be equal to us . . one only needs one's eyes to realise this . . .

. .then , the actions of those other races.

Cannibalism et al . . for example.