View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2006 #5
Contumacyman

Rounder, are you really just noting that the Islamics had a MOTIVE? All of us can agree as to motive, but, has anyone actually shown any hard evidence as to ANYONE, Islamics or otherwise, being in charge of the planes? Or being in on the collapse of the building? I haven't - just talk about 19 mythical arabs. When I watched the 2nd plane crash into the side of that buidling, I confess that I was absolutely flabergasted. You can imagine how difficult it would be to enlist someone, even somone suicidal, to drive a car into a brick wall at 70 mph, and, even all the more difficult to persuade a capable big-jet pilot to actually fly head on into the side of a high-rise. How could the instigator(S) have ANY CONFIDENCE at all that the so-persuaded pilot wouldn't chicken out at the last minute? I sat there in befuddlement until I saw the first buidling collapse - just like a controlled demolition. That snapped me out of my messmerization. Instead of being suspicious about Arabs, or vengeful Islamics, I immediately wondered who had insurance on that building. Maybe I've seen "Double Indemnity" too many times (wasn't that a fantastic movie?), but, the thought that made me sick at my stomach was that the purpertrators of the building collapse (whoever they are) didn't bother to let all the people inside get out first. COLD BLOODED REPTILIAN MASS MURDER! Maybe someday, somehow, justice will catch up with them - I wonder.