Full Thread: Booklog (Linder)
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2012 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

My computer blew up so been offline last couple weeks. In that time have reading a bunch of books which I will review here in coming days and weeks.

books/pop novels
Rules of Deception, by Christopher Reich. sort of a prep book for war on Iran, spy thriller. The kind businessmen read.
Just After Sunset, book of short stories by Steven King. not very good. one or two mildly interesting, the rest better not written.

semi-intellectual non-fiction
Bright-Sider (?) by Barbara Ehrenreich. Nuttyish non-jew broad getting a little more intelligent or less dim as she ages. It's an ok mini-history and criticism of 'positive thinking' in the US. This old goy lefty's argument is essentially correct. She traces positive thinking from Quimby, the old fraud at whose knee Mary Baker Eddy was miseducated before going on to found Christian Science, up through Norman Vincent Peale and today to Joel Osteen and the megachurch man-monkey mulcters. It's good stuff. Use to WN? It's kind of the penumbra of our concerns. It dovetails with our thing. I've said many times the jews have gone beyond destroying our position in the public eye, so that our books and ideas can't be found anywhere respectable, they are now mostly engaged in meta-destruction of our race by destroying not just the physical people but the psychical means by which they might protect, sustain and recreate themselves. That starts with basic thinking. Which it is the main concern of public schools to stifle. We've talked about this before, look in the homeschooling section. Children are taught that: - one counter-evidence or -example disproves a general truth. ("I know some niggers who haven't murdered anyone!" "I know some white people who are just as bad as niggers!"). They are taught to respond to facts with attitudes. Positive thinking is another mental misform. Trying to find the good in people. Only let in the good. Stay positive. See the bright side. All these things are misuses of the mental capacity, but they are quite common in a nation led by and populated by cheerleaders. Cheerleaders like the most recent Bush don't want to hear any criticism. They just want to blow ahead grinningly. Many of Ehrenreich's little points can be coopted to our service. Refusing to perceive everything out there, not just the stuff you like, refusing to pretend that bad is good, or bad doesn't matter, or bad isn't deep - these are road markers along the anti-intellectual path to cultural and racial failure. And of course, the jesus cult could come in for a lot of blame here. More to say when I get this book back in my hand.

Uprising! - this is David Irving's story about the 1956 revolt against the communist system in Hungary. Wonderful book.

bunch more to come over this week...

Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray. Bell Curve guy proves that pretty much all human accomplishment came out of Britain or Germany. Better book than I thought. Too many charts and graphs for my taste. Less fawning over jews and the jebus cult that i expected.

Psychology as Religion: The Cult of Self-Worship, by Paul Vitz (1977). Excellent book. Supporter sent me this a few years ago. The author wrote this in mid-seventies. He's a psycho himself, and a christian. This book fits nicely with Ehrenreich's. As author frames it, it's basically the jebus cult as the lone counter-stander to the self-esteem movement. Much more to say about this later, but well worth reading if you can find it.

Whitopia - book by some nig intellectual. How is is a utopia if it exists? If it's possible? If it is possible and desirable, this utopia of whites by whites for whites...then why isn't it legal or morally defensible. Havent read but 2-3 pages, but I can already tell the nig won't address any of these points. The existence of racial inequality proves white racism. Illiberals call that thinking. It's not. It's politics.

Dawkins book on God. much discussed book, haven't read it yet, but looks to have interesting stuff.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 28th, 2012 at 04:25 PM.