Full Thread: Stephen Whittle
View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2008 #76
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
All right, after trying to decipher the info at the bottom of the page, please tell me, in English, the best way to send funds to their prison accounts and to their legal defense. Is it necessary to send it to the UK? Do they have representation?

Thanks.
Money to their prison accounts can be sent to:
Sheppard, Simon
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

Whittle, Steve
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

They use this for the obvious - stamps, paper, etc. I don't know how to send money to a US prison from inside the US for the personal use of a prisoner. Perhaps someone in the US can chime in? I know others have donated to them (thank you all very much) from inside the US without sending to the UK first.

They have legal representation. To send money towards that it has to come to the UK. A check or postal order etc can be posted via snail mail to:
Croydon Preservation Society
P.O. Box 301
Carshalton
Surrey
England
Great Britain
SM5 4QW

Or you can paypal a donation to [email protected]

I don't know if you can do international bank transfers, but if you can, you need to give the details sort code 77: 3003 Account No 86187860 on the transfer. The bank address is 49 / 53 High Street, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1DT

I think it's the Lloyds TSB, but for further details/confirmation pm BHUK on here or BPP ADMIN on Stormfront since he is co-ordinating the fund and is in pretty regular contact with the Two.

Thank you very much for helping them out - it's much appreciated.