View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2010 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
Actually, I think this has lot to do with 'racial make-up' of southern European countries, this people are often viewed as lazy and irresponsible and I have to say in many cases justly so.

Despite good conditions (location, climate, etc.) their countries are a mess, almost all of them are in economic trouble and now other Europeans have to pay for it because of this artificial bond called EU.
They are in financial trouble because of criminal activity by criminal syndicates such as Goldman Sachs and London/NYC banks and the governments that serve them. All of Europe, including Britain and the US will face these "austerity measures," and soon. The billionaires, I'm guessing, aren't going to face any austerity measures.

There is only one way out of this, and that is a European insurrection of working people. I like to think that the working people of the US would join in, but it might interfere with Monday Night Football.

Hmmm. and I see there were hammers and sickles on the banner. I still guarantee you the average pissed-off Greek is not advocating for a communist takeover.

"Austerity measures for you livestock (working people,) so that we (bankers and our government minions) can have even more riches and power."

Mike