Full Thread: Bill Whatcott (Canada)
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009 #4
Curtis Stone

His flyer had pictures of anal warts on it. He says they teach kids in school about pro-gay lifestyle, so they should be able to see this.He is a gay male nurse.

From: http://bluewavecanada.blogspot.com/2...-edmonton.html

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Bill Whatcott hits Edmonton

This is an email update from social conservative activist Bill Whatcott:

Dear Friends:

My self and 2 Social Reformation guerrillas have struck three more areas of Edmonton.

My two guerrillas I believe are working or will soon be working between Stony Plain Rd and and 87 Ave, around the 149 Street area. They have 300 flyers to distribute.

So far this morning and today I hit 124 Street and Stony Plain and delivered flyers around 95 Street and 111 Ave.

It was while I was hitting the 95 Street area I received a call from the Edmonton Police Department. The officer asked if I was the one delivering anti-homosexual adoption flyers with pictures of anal warts on them. I replied it was indeed me who was delivering these flyers. The officer informed me he was receiving phone calls about the flyers and asked if I thought they were okay. I replied in Canada's circumstance they are ok as teachers are teaching young Canadian children being homosexual is ok and indeed homosexuals are adopting children.

The police officer remained reasonably professional but started repeating in an agitated voice children were seeing the flyers and people were being offended. I became a little agitated after I told the officer my flyer won't send a child to the psych ward but an act of sodomy with an older man might ruin the child for life. I pointed out it was illegal to commit homosexual acts in Canada at one time. The officer was quick with language and replaced my word "commit" with the word "participate in" pointing out Canada "progressed" and homosexuality is no longer illegal.

He also told me I "needed to let people do their own thing."

I told the officer he needed to "let me do my own thing and distribute my flyers." I told him I had three thousand of these factual flyers to distribute across the city. The officer was not too happy with this and informed me if someone decides to assault me because I offended them with my flyer I better not count on the Edmonton Police to come to my rescue....

I informed the officer I was protected by something much greater than the Edmonton Police Force, namely The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, one God manifested in the Holy Trinity....

"the LORD will go before you, And the God of Israel will be your rear guard." Isaiah 52:12

Sigh......

Whats so amazing with this nutty pro-homosexual police force is an Edmonton Police officer was warning a cabby who was robbed and assaulted multiple times on a talk radio show called "Cop Talk" on 630 CHED, that if the cabby used force to protect himself against his assailent he could face criminal charges.....

Yup you got it. The police will come and defend armed robbers if their victim turns against them. But if you get a flyer in your mailbox denouncing homosexual adoption with a picture of anal warts on it, its ok to hunt down and attack the person who is delivering the offending flyer.....

Sincerely Bill Whatcott
Executive Director of the Social Reformation

To contact the Edmonton Police Hate Crimes Unit and demand Whatcott receive the same hate crimes protection as the sodo,mites call: (780)423-4567 or e-mail: [email protected]
(note various homosexuals and their sympathisers have set up a hate crimes call in campaign to have Bill Whatcott charged for delivering this flyer and speaking out on behalf of vulnerable children being put into homosexual homes)

To see the flyer which is causing police to engage in dereliction of duty and pro-homosexual bigotry go here:
(warning gaphic content)
http://www.mydatabus.com/public/Bill...doptionPDF.pdf.