View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2020 #5
Fico

If you read my post upper another time you will see that you agree with me. I understand your criticism on prices because of coronavisurs and I agree that it is not dangerous as media propaganda say to us. You must learn most about libertarianism,it is ideology who allow free market in media if you want so you can have private media where you can spread an information how it is not coronavirus soo bad,when we speak about prices,libertarians are against any kind of monopoly on market,on bottles of hand sanitizer in that case you know,in my state also exist high prices for bottle of water you know why? Because state allow crony capitalism of one big private owner who had monopoly on market,libertarians would destroy monopoly with laws and make competition for lower price. I worked for one big private owner and I know that big corporations pay to the media fake news (this is job secret between employees) such as coronavirus for promoting their interest as bottles of hand sanitizer who give to them more profit. I will of course not buy it so nobody do not force people for nothing it is example how is media effective so just imagine how it would be situation that they represented non-white immigration as something dangerous as coronavirus,I think that would owner of this forum earn lot of money as pro-white authors.