View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2012 #12
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Arrow

Here's a take on the, if I may say excellent, idea for the book. I have made my own adaption, available in two formats:
Notice: If this post won't, or can't, be updated anymore: See my signature for the latest versions, or recent posts in this thread.
This in turn can be hosted anywhere, like on ScribeD (as I believe someone already suggested).
I formatted it with a hot-linked table of contents, chapters, sections and what-not. I also
cleaned up some redundancies (duplicate texts), incidental typos and what-not. I'd say, take
a look.

(In case you have never heard of the DjVu format, it's rather marginalized nowadays, but it --- even today --- has several fairly strong features over PDF. For one thing, it's largely a free and open standard. Arguably its biggest forté, has to be: compression, the ability to be nicely compressed into tiny file sizes. DjVu was for that reason a mild success in the [former-]Soviet Union countries, where people could exchange large, fully type-set, documents on floppy diskettes.)

Needless to say, feel more than free to redistribute this! In fact, I urge you to do so.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.