View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017 #107
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too!

Location: Gottgläubig Crackertown, in a honkey home, away from Multicultia lol, building National Folk Faith:)
John Smithwick

I deleted this a couple weeks ago (cuz I want to quit my posting addiction lol (quite time consuming when you add it up )), but it's sortof a ghost-town around here without postings lol. Here it is:

I'm going to jump-out of retirement quickly here to address one of your points Ms Henderson lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Why would anyone pretend Jesus was White?

(((Yeshua))), son of (((Miriam))), wearing Jewish fringe prayer garments? It is for to laugh.
And similarly, why would anyone pretend the character existed at all (outside of a creative writing/fictional context)? lol

I think Biblical lines such as these are the largest part of the reason:

“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” - John 17:3

There are all sorts of strategic verses in the Bible that create a very soothing mindset and worldview for its followers.

Perhaps we could have accomplished the same, through a deity like Balder:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr

I say perhaps (vis a vis Baldr), because the polytheism-folklores of Europe read more like a super action hero-villain comic soap opera lol. So, I doubt people would have fell-in-line with such a re-write of Baldur.

Nevertheless, it should perhaps be a goal today lol:

True diversity is preserving all ethnic groups. We have a group identity to maintain. We ought to have spiritual community centers for us, to have closure for our history, celebrate our heritage & look to the future. National Folk Faith AFA CT

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 8th, 2017 at 07:31 PM.