View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 #455
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is from the leftist site Gawker:

But now that the romance of 2008 has worn off, and no one can appeal to the magical lure of hope-and-change, Fox is getting increasingly blunt in its racial analysis. Megyn Kelly is talking openly of the "racial divide" in we're seeing tonight, and Bill O'Reilly is lamenting that "the white establishment is now the minority... It's not a traditional America anymore."

I watch Fox rarely, so I don't know if the above is accurate, but if that's "blunt" racial analysis...geez. I would say it is blindingly obvious that whites WHO DONT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT have no interest in poliical association wtih jews and muds. They get nothing out of it except violence and taxes.

We're moving toward the end of the period in which the Republicans could have won by direct racial appeal to whites, yet never once in that entire period, so far, have they made such an appeal. Never once.

If Whites are to have a future in America, men of sterner stuff will be required.

Well, when Whites become an actual minority, 'the powers that be' will come to our aid, or at least pretend to, in order to play us against other ethnic groups. So Whites will get support from the mainstream establishment eventually, but only when it does no good whatsoever. It's how empires rule over nations. It's how the Jews plan on ruling future America and I have a feeling it will be successful. Whites will be so happy when the Jew finally reaches down and gives us a little pet. Then they will point us in rage at other racial groups (like they have with Muslims already) as they say it's their fault go attack them.