View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2008 #21
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
WOW! This is the single best piece of White activism I've ever seen! You took down Agriprocessors! WOWOWOWOWWOW! That is friggin' huge! I had no idea that WN's had a hand in that!

Good job good job, a thousand times, that's really outstanding work. You got 'em, bro! You outsmarted those bastards, you got ZOG to clean out one of their own rats nests that got too ratty even for ZOG!

You got my nomination for White activist of the decade. Taking down Agriprocessors -- none of us has ever heard of anything that comes close to that. Some Armenian in Watertown, MA got the ADL "no place for hate" program kicked out of most MA towns, but that pales next to taking down Agriprocessors and getting them fully exposed to the townspeople of Postville.

Words fail me. I wish I had money to send you. You are a true hero.

Not me-not me. I just coordinated the people and the time and such. ALL of the actual WORK was done by other activists. THEY are the ones that took the real risks. THEY are the reason this all happened, at least our little part of it. One of them is also on this board so im sure he has read this and knows what everyone thinks. Its up to him if he wants to post a reply or not.
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256