Full Thread: Stephen Whittle
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2009 #92
John de Nugent

John de Nugent

I would like to draw our attention now to a case that cries out for ACTION.

As you may well know, there is a truly shocking case going on right now in a Santa Ana, California jail, and our movement has miserably failed to aid two brave British WNs being held there by Homeland Security. They need letters of support -- and they need money too.

Here is the story of these two brave Brits, shamefully abandoned by our movement that obviously, as David Duke said to me back in 1989, is STILL not any sort of "movement" – but instead only a "Cause."

They were convicted of hate speech in England and fled to the US on July 14, 2008 (which happens to be my birthday). Homeland Security Jew Michael Chertoff then put them straight in jail with Mexicans and blacks in darkest Santa Ana, California.

VNN has info on this.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=76514

Here is a brief Stormfront thread on this:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=559369

Here is Dr. David Duke's article from last August:

http://www.davidduke.com/general/simon-sheppard-steve-whittle-seek-asylum-over-thought-offense-charges_4209.html

Here is the latest news from a hostile website -- they're still in a cage in California after eight months for a hate-speech conviction that is NOT a crime in the USA!!!!

Quote:
At the ‘calendar meeting’ of the immigration court on Thursday 13 November - the judge set the merits (main) appeal for three afternoons in blocks of four hours from 2 pm on March 10, 12 and 24 of 2009.
http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=1648

Their addresses, while they languish until their March 10, 12 and 24 hearings in Mexi-khazari-koreo-chino-afrifornia, are:

Sheppard, Simon
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

Whittle, Steve
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

I sent the following identical cover letters to both comrades (also introducing myself to them):

John de Nugent
213 Ekastown Road
Sarver PA 16055
(724) 353-0154

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whittle, Steve
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

[and to the other comrade, same address]

Dear white brother Steve Whittle,

Here is a money order for $50, along with this letter. I am outraged by what has happened to you because of 1) the Zio-British government; 2) the Zio-American government, and 3) the lack of attention paid by white nationalists heretofore to your plight. I myself only recently learned about your case. (My maternal grandfather was from Ghool in Yorkshire, by the way, and was a wonderful Englishman.)

The Angell homestead in Austonley, Yorkshire.....

I don't know if you have any Internet access in jail, but if you do, here is my website:

www.johndenugent.com

Many hope and believe I will yet do some great things.

I am currently hosting myself, here in exurban Pittsburgh, a political asylum applicant, Henrik Holappa of Finland, a WN comrade who had protested gang rapes by Somalis in Finland. He came as a tourist on July 11, 2008, three days before you came on July 14 (my birthday, BTW) but just as a tourist.

After three months he decided to apply for political asylum, and has a hearing on July 21st, 2009. The judge is a black woman and the prosecutor likewise, and in December the dark-skinned prosecutrix for the "Justice" Department glowered at me and Henrik with a very evil eye during the Philadelphia hearing, and asked questions so snide the judge became puzzled.

Here is my report on that December ordeal (as well as the wonderful history we saw in Philadelphia):

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...6&postcount=14

So HH's only hope is to fall in love with and genuinely marry an American girl. Otherwise he faces 4.5 year in prison in Finland for supposed racial incitement, supposedly defaming the honor of blacks (i.e. defaming the Somalian gang-rapist "community") and a ludicrous charge of copyright infringement – for sending a .jpeg image from a Finnish newspaper website as an email attachment to an American friend! (He should have gotten permission from the Jewspaper, doncha know.)

Please let me know that you got this letter and money order. The one hundred dollars in funds for these two money orders come via me but were donated by a fine American comrade and retired lawyer in upstate New York to you, two Brits in California, because you are our very brave comrades.

The white tribe looks after its own. If a white comrade is in trouble, anywhere in the world, we must help.

A lady comrade who has already put her money where her mouth is, a real-deal fighter, wrote me, inspired by my various money donations:

Quote:
I decided yesterday that I'm going to start tithing. I will give 10% of my income to revisionist causes. So far in February that is $1000 (I live on very little). Tomorrow I'll mail you two $50 checks, one for Vincent Reynouard and one for Horst Mahler and ask you to forward them to the proper address. Will this work out alright?

I think about all the money that is given to churches; what do they do with it besides keep the lid on the truth, for propriety's sake, so as not to offend anyone. There is so much money, but it's not going to the right places.

Thanks for inspiring me to give more. If it would help, you can use this letter to perhaps inspire others.
It does inspire others! These are heroes -- and they are our brothers and our sisters who are fighting for white survival and a future for white children.

I just spent two hours today for a white South African comrade who has been a big help to me and to Henrik.

Mark Singleton, former combat soldier, writer, blogger, policeman, WN from South Africa, "Mark from the Dark" (Continent).

We are becoming an Aryan Internationale. We'll show those Jews what solidarity is.