View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2019 #31
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Hilariously, as I recall, there was only ONE person on here extolling the political acumen and integrity of Theresa May. YOU

[/B]

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...theresa&page=2
Those comments that you are trying to take out of context were made in 2016. I am aware things don't change much in cyberspace, but in the real world the situation on the ground has changed a lot since then. As events unfold in the real world, you change your mind about people and their leadership skills, whether for better or worse, depending on their performance.

These comments were a year before she called a snap election, tried her hardest to lose it, went to Brussels and let them take the piss out of her, before coming back, trying to take the piss out of her country and then blubbering on TV when told way too late to fuck off. So let me highlight the relevant parts of the 3 year old comments you have brought to light and comment how the situation has changed.

Quote:
a week ago I hated this woman, but I think if she does what she says she's going to do, she's going to be the best PM this side of WW1.
She didn't do what she said she was going to do. So the words that followed were rendered irrelevant. If she had, they would still have been relevant.

Quote:
But she has made promises to our people that she was under no obligation to make. There was no election looming, she already had the job and didn't have to say this for votes. So let's see if she makes good on those promises.

Theresa has promised to do more for our people
Again, the praise was on the condition of her making good on her promises, which she didn't do.

Quote:
I'm hoping come the next general election she pledges that the white, indigenous, professional man and woman will no longer have to pay for the Gerry Fable's of this world.
They forced the bone idle cunt back into work after he had lived on benefits for more than two long decades.. That's one thing they got right. Although the sly fucker did publish his place of work on this forum, hoping someone would get him sacked so he could go back to abusing the JSA.

Quote:
One for the forum spackers who say voting/democracy gets us nowhere and we are staying in the EU despite Brexit vote and therefore we should replace voting with doing nothing until we are a threatened and endangered minority, before "fighting". Just like the Red Indians did:
The forum spackers in question were Cornelius, who has since come out as a Jewish homosexual who is working for Hope Not Hate and Antifascist Henry... Who despite his opposition to Nationalists having any say on how the country is run via the ballot box, is yet to put forward a single coherent strategy on how Nationalists should try to take power or forward their ideology. He can play the man, but not tell us how to go about getting the ball. If he got the ball, he wouldn't have a clue what to do with it or how to keep hold of it.

Quote:
Theresa May has announced she will trigger article 50 by March 2017.

Hopefully this will put some of their shite to bed for good.
Theresa May did trigger article 50, but then more recently kicked the can down the road, before resigning. More reason for a person to change their mind about her from 2016, wouldn't you say?

Last edited by joefrombradford; May 25th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.