View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2004 #11
EdbergEdberg

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Maybe I was a little hard on the guy, Doppel. I just see the whole Order thing as counter-productive. Sure they got brass balls and from what Iv'e heard Mathews wasn't afraid of anything in heaven or earth. But think about it for a moment. Robbing armored cars, sniping a jew talk show host and generally causing mayhem and destruction, not to mention the heat brought down on WN's, is plain stupid in my book. It ain't how Uncle Wolf would have played it!
The real issue here is Glenn Miller and his organization, not The Order. Miller built the largest and most successful street-action-oriented white organization that has existed to date since the end of WW II. For that alone he deserves some credit. Others should also study what Miller did right to build an organization that marched through scores of towns and cities in North Carolina during the mid-1980s -- during the Reagan years when all other pro-white organizations shrank in size.

I am from North Carolina, and I'm proud to say that I marched with Glenn Miller and the White Patriot Party at that time. Miller's name was in the statewide press and TV news constantly during those days. He had an incredible presence. I remember marching with him through Shelby, NC. An older white man stood among the crowds of people who came out to watch our parade through downtown. As we passed by, this old gentleman snapped to attention and saluted us, his chest swelled with pride and his chin held high. Right beside him several white teenage girls jumped up and down and clapped and cheered us. This was the kind of effect Miller and his organization had on the white masses back then. Those men who marched with him had the geatest loyalty to him personally. He really was a good leader of men. I still have my WPP uniform and beret in my closet, and I look back fondly on those days in the WPP as among the proudest and most fulfilling times of my life.

Glenn was essentially a Nazi who used the Confederate battle flag instead of the swastika, but his techniques for organizing and building a public mass movement were taken straight from Mein Kamph -- and they proved as sound as when the Furher used them.

The same thing Miller did could be duplicated easily enough today. One would need 100 men who would commit to give one Saturday per month for one year to get started. March through a different town on one weekend per month, and within a year about 250 people would be marching with you. A year after that, 500 men would be marching. A year after that, such an organization would be able to regularly put 1,000 men in the streets. And once you get to the thousand man level, the white masses will flood in so fast you won't be able to absorb them.

The Jews and Feds understood this. The WPP was getting 500 people in organized marches when Morris Dees and the local Jesse-Helms appointed US Attorney, Sam Currin (may his soul rot in hell) legally destroyed the organization.

As Glenn readily admits, he made some mistakes, the greatest of which was getting involved with the apple-dumpling gang known as The Order.

Give North Carolina about three more years with job losses continuing at the same pace as they have for the past three, and with hundreds of thousands more Mexicans flooding into our state, and I think times will be ripe for another White Patriot-styled party here in NC.

That is, if we can get a few of these white activist computer nerds off their butts and out in the streets.