View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2003 #23
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DozerAgain
"I tried to warn you years ago, Martin -- with incontrovertable facts -- that you had hitched your wagon to a fraud, but you wouldn't listen."

Check out these odd coincidences!

Covington- Fat
Bill White- Fat

Covington- Tricks Martin Lindstedt, despite being warned by others
Bill White - Tricks Alex Linder, despite being warned by others

Martin Lindstedt- Publicly admits he was fooled.
Alex Linder- Admits…well, maybe things aren’t so coincidental after all
---
Obesity is no indicator of perfidy, "DozerAgain," though it can be often be symptomatic other deep-seated problems. Covington & White are extremely troubled birds of a feather who just happen to be so fat that they will never get off the ground with their phony scams.

Alex Linder is the real thing, an eagle. His abilities, his innovations, his correct positions on important issues facing the White race are undeniable. His energy is unbounded. He is a diamond in a dark, dark pit of coal -- a treasure to behold. I wish he were more careful to filter out some of the non-essential noise, but I think I understand what he is trying to accomplish through VNN with his wide-open methods.

He shouldn't have defended his republishing of the known enemy, Covington, and he should have never associated VNN with Bill White, but he did. Big deal; that's clearly behind him now. I hope Alex will listen more attentively to people like myself in the future when we see him going where we've already gone and been burnt. Don't expect flawless perfection in a cutting edge production like VNN. Alex is boldly making forward progress and building momentum with VNN during a time when the White resistance movement is in apparent disarray for a number of reasons and having to regroup and reinvent itself. That's the good news!