View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2015 #5
Robbie Key

Another Jew Parasite Calling for Gun-Grabbing

Daily Stormer
August 4, 2015

Please note: All Jews are cousins. They do nothing but inbreed, these rats.

Good Morning America:

Quote:
Comedian Amy Schumer is joining forces with her cousin, Sen. Chuck Schumer, to push for new gun control legislation on Capitol Hill.

The “Trainwreck” star appeared with the New York senator this morning at a news conference with a sign saying “Enough Is Enough” by their side.

“Amy may have started out as a comedian but this subject is really serious,” the senator said, adding, “I have a lot of press conferences but I almost never get this many people.”

For Amy Schumer, the subject of gun violence and mass shootings became “extremely personal” last month, when John Russell Houser opened fire in a movie theater in Lafayette during a screening of her film “Trainwreck,” killing two people and injuring nine others.

“Two lives were tragically lost and others injured and I’ve thought about these victims each day since the tragedy,” the comic actress said, while refusing to say the name of the gunman who took his own life during the mass shooting.

But Schumer did go into detail about the two women, Jillian Johnson and Mayci Breaux, who were killed.
The time has come, goyim, to end your freedoms.

We know you are stupid and filled with hatred, but you must listen to your masters, the chosen people.

http://www.dailystormer.com/another-...-gun-grabbing/