View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2008 #1
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Jews Call Whites "Cancer" and Advocate White Genocide

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed - not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed."
--Noel Ignatiev, college professor and co-founder of Race Traitor, a so-called academic journal with the tagline "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity."
"If white men were not complaining, it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and making the inroads that we are."
--Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., owner of The New York Times
"The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean Algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Ballanchine ballets don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history."
--Susan Sontag, writer
"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."
--Elie Wiesel, writer and activist, from his book Legends of Our Time
"I’ll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one."
--Stephen Steinlight, former Director of National Affairs for the American Jewish Committee

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 19th, 2009 at 09:02 AM.