View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017 #59
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
*Should say, I just 'goo goo' ed Mr. McLeod and found that it is a different religion than Cosmotheism that he calls 'Cosmos Theology'.

Mainly this thread is to highlight why Christ-y the Clown should not be followed, but I guess evolving into other territory can happen when on the topic of religion.
For your project, I figured you should know about him, in case you were writing a book. There was Pierce, Klassen,... but there's also him, although he's not very public.

I don't find any of it sufficient. I want something comprehensive introduced into the Church of England. Prince Charles and his sons don't really identify with Christ-insanity and neither do 97% of British teenagers, so that might be a clue for them to change things, but Christ-insanity is insanity and the Jews love it and will help fund it, so we have to remain vigilant in ensuring its total destruction (compromise ), as good loyal British subjects, for our heritage lol. I say that as a descendant of an Anglican bishop. (In case there's a heartbroken Christinsanitian who read that - compare the idea of teaching British history in the Church of England to the idea of indoctrinating our people with Jewish mythology - do you see how much of travesty the status quo is (and always has been) with that simple statement?)

Anyways, I've adored talking to you Emily but I must retire for a while from the cause to focus on career. Marry rich and have lots of babies. A world without people like you, would be like a world without sunlight.

Last edited by John Smithwick; October 9th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.