Full Thread: News From Bill White
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2010 #4
jackumup

Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:33 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: Daniel Lee Jones

Dear Mr. Bauer,

I have attached the emails that Daniel Lee Jones has sent to me. I bring this to your attention because it appears to me that he is in violation of his pretrial court order. Jones initiated contact with me proposing that I interview him but prior to the interview he told me the court had ordered him to not use the Internet and our interview was to be done via Skype which is Internet based. Jones wanted me to "not mention" the fact that we were using the Internet. I declined to interview him stating that I would not participate in an interview that violated the Court's Order.

This morning Jones has left two telephone messages at my home, calling from 503-807-8706 according to my caller ID, stating that he has listened to my monologue on the cancelled interview with him which I posted on my website last night. Listen hear: http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...4-DanJones.mp3. Jones goes on in the telephone message threatening to sue me for libel.

And Mr. Hart and Ms. Grill, I request that you advise your client to not contact me again in any way whatsoever. I have nothing to say to him again, ever.

Yours Truly,

Jimmy D. Giles

In addition he contacted the FBI as stated in his broadcast claiming this guy broke the law and worked for FBI, how I can't see it? The whole thing seems odd

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Last edited by jackumup; January 1st, 2010 at 04:42 PM.