View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2008 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
People that found this thread interesting, and don't believe in the ‘innocence’ of one of Europe's oldest anti-Aryan Jew proxy states, definately [come now, Aistulf] should see this.
I came here hoping to find enlightenment but all I found was a picture of some fat little Pole (who is quite possibly a crypto-jew).

You certainly make for much easier fodder than Poland did in 1939, I'll tell you that. I really was expecting a little more out of you intellectually -- what with all your fancy little equations and punctuation -- but I can see now that I overestimated you in this regard. Likewise you also lead me to believe -- falsely -- that you are a semi-reasonable individual, what with your endless (and now quite meaningless) condemnation of intra-European wars.

The great Aistulf reduced to making idiotic, genocidal threats against members of the White race, inane name-calling and nonsensical picture posting.

The best thing to do now would be to disappear for a few weeks, open some history books, educate yourself and then come back and make a thread:

"I've been a bigger Jew tool than post-WWI Poland"

Of course that's something a man would do. I don't know if you will ever become a man, but if you work hard enough on your character you certainly have the chance to become a boy. As yet you are just a prissy little eunuch, as only a prissy little eunuch would attack a racially aware woman with such zeal over a ridiculous umlaut.

Now I'll post some pictures of my own.

People that found this thread interesting, and don't believe in the ‘innocence’ of one of Europe's oldest anti-Aryan Jew proxy states, should definitely see this (what does it prove? I really don't know, and neither does Aistulf):

Himmler:

Dutch soccer team:

Polish soccer team:

(And no, we don't call each other Polacks, but Polacy for plural and Polak for singular. Keep that in mind.)

Last edited by Bassanio; August 18th, 2008 at 02:58 AM.