View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2010 #31
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Average people are not persuaded by arguments. They can't think and they don't trust people who can. All they can do is follow authority, so they get their crumbs from the spoils, and keep their ass out of trouble. Average people are persuaded by displays of power and money. They notice that jews have more money than Whites. That jews have more tv time than Whites. That jews can slur and dismiss and frame and murder Whites with impunity, as Whites never respond in kind. Against that obvious and very real power we array...a bunch of anonymous internet faggots with...arguments!

I don't understand why we aren't winning, I really don't??
I think when the average European man understands that they cannot avoid trouble, no matter how hard they try, because "trouble" is always lying and stealing and herding and hunting after them simply because of their European heritage, then, that is when they perceive their true alternatives.
I think good arguments, although often not sufficient, especially amongst uncivilized savages ("truth is no defense"), are still a necessary condition for those with ethics high enough to appreciate them. So we need both, good arguments and effective defensive physical force.

Last edited by George De Vaus; November 13th, 2010 at 04:25 AM.