View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018 #30
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
This is dedicated to Coldfire

Yo bitch , wassup ??? (sry, just knew you were female and just testing my , ahemm , Hip Hop slang . . . )

Watch dem BDM bitches doin' da loop for tha Fuehrer . . .

Lol , good stuff . . . but I actually knew that video before . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
What repels niggers is classical music. What attracts them is hip-hop.
In a way you are right , however if they were honest with themselves they would recognize that Hip Hop has had countless of percurors all originating in the European world . . .

And , sorry , but according to my research Classical Music isn't a pure European invention either . . .

Classical Music came , more or less , into being due to 'cultural exchange' between the Orient and the Occident . . .

For a long time all that was 'allowed' in the European world was clerical music . . .

The custom of of bringing many instruments together to produce some kind of 'pervasive' sound was, I think , first used in the Islamic world . . .

On the courts of the Sultans for example orchestras played this type of music ( in a way to please the wanton rulers of the Orient . . .)

Oh, and it is a fact that many Classical composers were Freemasons . . . .

Since I've given a theory about an origin of the Freemasons here ( https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1192130/) it wouldn't really come as a surprise that , should Freemasonry really have its roots in Northern Africa, that Freemasons were among the distributers of this music within Europe . . .

Oh and @ Gladiatrix

In another thread you said you are partly of Scottish ancestry . . .

May I point your attention to the article I posted here in the beginning ( about Scots having played a role in the development of rhthmic rhyming ) ?

Which somehow doesn't come as a surprise though since the Scots have , in a way , always carried Hip Hop names . . . .

MC Donald , MC Gregor etc . etc . .