View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2006 #10
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann
:cheers: A big thank you to White Will for stepping up to the plate. I cannot wait to see what you and Rounder publish. Having met and talked to both of you, I know it will be top notch and appeal to the White middle class. I'd bet my last dollar that nothing like "Shit Magnet" will take up any space.

With warm weather it will be a pleasant task distributing thousands of TAAs to folks here in Virginia. I've signed on for 10,000 TAAs.
Well now SA Mann, since you've met me and Will, you oughta mentioned I'm the youngest looking, and the most handsome. (he he he he)

On a serious note though, it's mighty white of ya to volunteer to distribute 10,000 more TAAs. That's one hell of a "whack" at Hymie, Julio, and Jaamal.

As regards subcriptions, perhaps Will will decide to accept them even though it's a pain in the butt. Course, it's up to him.

The huge controversy surrounding the illegal alien problem will cause Whitey to be far more receptive to TAA now and in future. And I'm confident we'll all be highly amazed by the results and responses generated by White Will's TAA 4.

Will, I'm standing by to help in any way I can, including of course, making my usual trip to printers and hauling 22,000 TAAs which is my truck's maximum capacity. Rounder never, ever drops the ball.

Sieg Heil !!!