View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2006 #132
Chain
Banned

http://www.itemonline.com/local/loca...yword=topstory
Quote:
Brenda Reese asked her son through the window if he enjoyed his final meal, which consisted of fajitas, enchiladas, a burger, pizza, tacos and fried chicken.

“Yeah,” he replied to her. “I got my eat on.”

Nigger LaMont, killer of 3, sez: "Dis is some nasty...

MAMMY REESE GORILLAS OUT-- KICKS HOLE IN BABY GORILLA'S CAGE & AFTER PLEAS TO SWEET JESUS DON'T HELP!-
Quote:
Reese grew up in Louisiana where he said he spent much of his childhood in state custody after his mother was sent to prison,

BLACK RACIAL CLEANSING HERO LaMONT DISSED BY STATE OF TEXAS!-
Anthony Roney, 26, Riki Jackson, 17, and Alonzo Stewart, 25, were killed.
A 24-year-old man and 13-year-old boy were wounded.
http://www.familybadge.org/index.cfm...erID/14246.htm
Quote:
At that moment, his mother, Brenda Reese, began pounding with her fists on the chamber window and began screaming repeatedly, "They killed my baby."

She kicked two holes in the death chamber wall and eventually was removed from the chamber.

Evidence at Reese's trial showed his 18-year-old girlfriend, Kareema Kimbrough, walked out of the convenience store about four miles southeast of downtown Fort Worth and drew the attention of several men who were
drinking and playing dice outside the place
. Reese became angry with the men flirting with Kimbrough.

The couple left, met up with three others, including a pair of juveniles, and armed themselves with handguns and assault rifles. With Kimbrough driving and accompanied also by her 2-year-old son, she dropped off the four near the store.

The gunmen then sprayed the scene with bullets. Kimbrough drove back around, retrieved her friends and they all sped off.
http://www.itemonline.com/local/loca...yword=topstory
Quote:
Brenda Reese, Lamont’s mother, had been talking calmly through the glass separating she and her son until he drew his final breath.

“No, Jesus,” she screamed and began beating on the window. “God, he felt that. They killed my baby.

“Please Jesus,” she cried and pleaded. “Don’t do it. Oh, God, Jesus, please don’t.”

Family members surrounded Reese in the witness room at the Huntsville “Walls” Unit, trying to comfort her in the moments after her son’s death.

“Oh God, Jesus,” she began to chant. “Oh God, Jesus. My baby’s gone.”

With that, Reese began to kick the wall separating her side of the witness room and the victim’s witnesses, kicking two small holes in the wall.
After her outburst, Reese was asked to leave the room by TDCJ personnel. Her family physically helped her out of the room. As they walked out of the death chamber, a family member began to sing softly, “He’s got the whole world, in His hands. He’s got the whole, wide world in His hands.”
Texas Executes Man for 1999 Triple Slaying
Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lamont Reese, 28, had to be carried into the death chamber.

"I want everyone to know I did not walk to this, because this is straight-up murder," he said. "I am not going to play a part in my own murder. No one should have to do that."

Click here for the Crime Content Center.

He expressed love to his mother and to relatives of the murder victims as they watched from separate windows nearby.

"I do not know all of your names and I don't know how you feel about me," he said, addressing the victims' relatives. "And whether you believe it or not, I did not kill them."

As the drugs began taking effect, he said, "This is some nasty." Then he gasped.

At that moment, his mother, Brenda Reese, began pounding with her fists on the chamber window and began screaming repeatedly, "They killed my baby."

http://www.deathrow-usa.us/LamontReese.htm
Quote:
Mein Name ist Lamont Reese, Du kannst mich aber “Mont” nennen. Ich bin 28 Jahre alt. Ich lese gerne Bücher und Zeitungen. Hier ist es ohne Familie und Freunde, die mir in diesem Wahnsinn helfen, sehr einsam. Ich bin hier erst seit kurzer Zeit, aber die war sehr einsam. Daher sind ein paar Worte von jemandem, der sich kümmern möchte, willkommen. Ich möchte versuchen, Gedichte zu schreiben. Ich bin noch nicht sehr gut darin, aber ich arbeite daran. Also, ich hoffe, bald von jemandem zu hören.

Besten Wünsche

Mont

Last edited by Chain; June 22nd, 2006 at 01:51 AM.