View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2019 #37
alex revision

Benjamin Griveaux angry: his confidences about the attacks on his wife Julia Minkowski "It's the anti-Semitism I wanted to denounce"

Guest of the show C to you on Monday, January 7, Benjamin Griveaux returned to the attacks on the family of his wife, Julia Minkowski, was the target.

Last Saturday, Act 8 of the movement of the yellow vests did a little more raise the tension. The most spectacular episode has also seen the direct involvement of a member of the government. Benjamin Griveaux had indeed been evacuated from his ministry in Paris after the violent intrusion of individuals in the courtyard of the building where he worked. Although he has always remained very discreet about his private life, the politician answered questions from Anne-Elisabeth Lemoine on the set of France 5 and could not avoid evoking his companion. The facilitator recalled that the family of Julia Minkowski, wife of the government spokesperson, had also been targeted.

"I'll leave my wife behind for a simple reason. She is not engaged in the political sphere. She is a lawyer, she has convictions, "said the MP in the fifth district of Paris about the one with whom he expects a third child. "She was attacked about the Jewish origins of her family and so it was the anti-Semitism that I wanted to denounce. There is a deafening silence of the great consciences of the left and the right. We did not hear many of them speak out, "explained Benjamin Griveaux, who reported on his comments on France Inter that morning.

https://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_s...nkowski_424085