View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2014 #17
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Default How the big blogs take down the politically incorrect

Plus some ideas on fighting back.

How To Defeat New York City Media Liberals
By Roosh

I’ve stumbled upon the formula that liberals based primarily in New York City use to attack those that go against their narrative. I want to discuss their methods and suggest a possible counterattack.

The Liberal Attack Formula

Their attack begins with a low-level staff writer, often a woman, on one of the many blogs that are primary headquartered in NYC, such as Gawker, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Atlantic, Salon, Slate, and Wonkette. She writes about the latest man who is a “misogynist,” “racist,” or “bigot” of some sort. Even though all the sites I mentioned are owned by different entities, the hate piece quickly cascades through their network, often within a day. This is no surprise when you consider that staff members at all these sites know each other in real life and have both friendly and sexual relations. Or perhaps they are just lazy and rather copy/paste a news item that someone else wrote instead of finding an original story themselves.

The articles, full of snark and liberal talking points, greatly anger their liberal audience. Now, understand that today’s liberal doesn’t attack through the courts or police—they go after a man’s livelihood using the internet. The articles all contain the victim’s employment, sometimes even contact information of his boss or CEO (if the victim owns his own company, they will list his advertisers or customers). They are sure to include the source of the victim’s income.

http://www.returnofkings.com/17249/h...media-liberals