View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2005 #202
Ironguard1940

Default TAA distro makes headlines in Madison, WI

A TAA distro of only 200 makes the news in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a perfect example of what I have been saying. Small distros can make the news. Confederate kepis are off to the distributor there.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Exerpt from the article:

Steve Braunginn, a longtime local civil rights activist and resident of the neighborhood, says that's not enough.

He's encouraging Ald. Noel Radomski to speak on the issue at the next meeting of the City Council.

"Let's have Madison stand up straight and tall and declare in one unified voice: Get out, you're not welcome here."

Radomski was not available for comment Tuesday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So. It is OKAY to tell White racially conscious people they are not welcome. If we publiclly told niggers or kikes they were not welcome in a city or town, we would be facing federal civil rights violation charges.

If you want to tell this nigger what you think, here is his address, phone number and E-mail. Since our enemies like to post our personal information, I thought it was fitting to post this worthless piece of shit's personal information. I am in no way encouraging anyone to commit any crimes with this information, but it is nice to know where our enemies are. WHITE POWER!!! :box:

Steve Braunginn
151 E Gorham St
Madison, WI 53703
608-251-8550
[email protected].