View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2005 #208
Rounder

Default Correction !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Reporter Brian West of The Wisconsin State Journal newspaper, Madison, Wisconsin just interviewed me by phone, about 20 minutes ago.

However, after listening to my candid/honest answers to his 4-5 questions, he seemed to be getting neausated, and said whiningly: "Thank you Mr Miller. . . that's enough. . . I'm gonna hang up now. . ." And the wimp did. Just when I was getting warmed up.

I suspect he'll do the news article anyway though - probably in tomorrow or next day's edition. We'll see.

(That makes 2 newspaper interviews from only 200 TAAs being distributed by Oprichniki in Madison, WI. See?? Like SA Mann said "even smaller distributions can make big waves.")
It wasn't Oprichniki who distributed those TAAs in Madison, WI. It was D.J. ZARATHUSTRA !!!

Hope you'll accept my apology, D.J. Oprichniki lives in another part of Wisconsin.

BTW, your Madison distribution resulted in 2 newspaper interviews and TV news. TV channel 27, WKOW in Madison, yesterday.

Super great job D.J. ZARATHUSTRA !!!