View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2019 #24
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Default More Langan wisdom

Quote:
Once again, we see a frightening inversion involving groups responsible for overpopulation and pollution, and groups who take the blame for it.

Apparently, little Greta Thunberg, Swedish climate-change activist and precocious candidate for global environmental sainthood, has been on a US tour regaling Americans with tales of “horrifying pictures of plastic in the oceans” and imploring us to stop polluting.

Yet according to a recent study, the vast bulk of waste plastic in the oceans comes from Asia and Africa. Dr. Christian Schmidt, a leading hydrogeologist at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research, has revealed that “The 10 top-ranked rivers transport 88-95 percent of the global load into the sea. The rivers with the highest estimated plastic loads are characterized by high population – for instance the Yangtze with over half a billion people.”

It turns out that eight of these rivers - the worst of which are the Yangtze in China and the Ganges in India - are in Asia, while two are in Africa. None of these rivers is in Europe or the Americas. In other words, by a crazy inversion reflected in a mystifying maze of mirrors in a progressivist funhouse, Westerners are being blamed for pollution generated by the teeming hordes of Asia and Africa and told to tighten their belts and stop having children in order to "save the Earth" from foreigners who breed like rabbits, pollute like industrial smokestacks, and drive each other out of their own nations by the millions as "refugees"!

Obviously, the negative environmental impact of Western Whites, who breed below replacement, is minuscule compared to that of overpopulating groups and nations, and denying it explicitly or by omission is nothing but a dastardly lie. This is the same lie that the "environmental movement" has been propagating since I was in high school, where my classmates and I were relentlessly targeted and indoctrinated with it (as apparently was poor little Greta).

I hope that no one here is fooled by the low-down belly-crawling genocidal scammers responsible for this disinformation. They're evidently trying to kill us, and unfortunately, they've been succeeding beyond our darkest dreams.