View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011 #153
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I disagree with Matt about alliances with Jews, for reasons explained in my article "White Nationalism and Jewish Nationalism":

Why, then, do some Jews seek to join European nationalist groups, as well as White Nationalist groups in America? A variety of motives are possible, including sincere conviction, insanity, hedging, spying, and sabotage. Unfortunately, there is no foolproof way of determining what a given person’s real motives are. I’m betting that most of them are up to no good.
Examining their behavior is pretty close to foolproof. If you look at the behavior of jews who claim they're pro-White what you find is they care about one thing mainly, not to say only: ridding White Nationalism of 'anti-semitism.' Which should cause you to emit a sick laugh. A jew who really was pro-White would do one of two things: 1) quit judaism and assimilate into the white population forever; 2) go to war with his fellow jews to rid them of their loxism. How can a pro-White (jew) complain about 'anti-semitism' among Whites when it's a reaction to jewish behavior, and about 1 million times weaker than anti-Whiteism among jews? So these jews claiming to be pro-White are simply subverters. They're trying, openly because they're allowed to, and simultaneously through anonymous or pseudonymous comments on the handful of message boards and websites that matter, to steer genuine Whites into thinking jews aren't a problem at all, aren't the main problem, or are just a minor problem that can be turned around fairly easily. One of their more typical tactics lately, which even you Greg are guilty of, though you're no jew, is denouncing WN hypocrisy for denouncing poower li'l Israel's valiant nationalism. THIS, and not anything I say, is the effrontery you ought to be denouncing rather than parroting. It's these very jew fucks who have made WHITE nationalism in the US disgraced, discredited, and practically criminal. We should take millimetric measure in our denunciations of their vicious and shitty little land? I think not.

Quote:
Since we are fighting for nothing less than the biological survival of our race, and since the vast bulk of Jews oppose us, we need to err on the side of caution and have no association with Jews whatsoever. Any genuine Jewish well-wishers will understand, since they know what their people are like better than we ever can.

Saving our race is something that we will have to do ourselves alone.
Quite right.

Quote:
Matt joined "JewAmongYou" in holding up signs protesting the expulsion of AmRen from their hotel in North Carolina earlier this year. I wouldn't have done even that.
Yeah, and this peppy budger just got done denying my claim that enemy action far more than any other faction explains White failure to organize in last 100 years - yet he's reduced to standing in impotent appeal against a bunch of teenagers shutting down a philosemite's wimpy lecture.

The real issue with you, Herr Johnson, is what the guy says above: your willingness to work with and lend your reputation to people who pretend jews are Whites. It is, as I've said, both wrong, and a good example of the tendency in right-wing politics, to put personality and personal relations over political principles. It's the wrong way to go. It sends the wrong signal to onlookers (that our cause is in any way associated with traditional failed conservatism), and if you had an actual political organization, it would very likely be a vital mistake.

We must, I insist, because it's right, polarize. Smash the weak right, the non-white right, smash it, smash it, smash it. Don't buy it drinks and try to fuck it.

What you subsidize you get more of. The last thing the White cause needs is any association with jew-tools, yet how many otherwise clear-thinking men make just that mistake.

Jared has good manners, you say? I rejoin, Yes. Yes, he does. And that matters...how?

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 27th, 2011 at 05:30 PM.