View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011 #154
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
I wasn't missing the point. I just didn't have any real qualms with the rest of what Alex said. His idea that Christianity is against making White babies is ludicrous, and he knows it. So he resorts to saying the equivalent of "White Christian babies are low quality anyway."
Wait a minute. Perhaps you truly don't understand, altho I doubt it. My original point was NOT that christians don't want to have babies. It's that white babies are born as unchristian in mind and soul as it is possible to be. Yes, christians do generally support families. But, after all, it's under white christianity that, even in America where people are more religious, there's not much breeding. You're doing the equivalent of a Hillary Clinton cattle trade: assigning all the winners into the jesus account, and the losers to someone else. If Italy has the lowest birth rate in Europe, are you also going to tell me Italians aren't christians?

I'm not even implying the argument you think I was making or meant. My problem with christianity is not that it doesn't encourage breeding. On that front, I don't see but a modest difference. Tribesmen or christians, whites would increase their numbers. It's not really attributable to anything but running out of room that whites don't have 8 kids per family today in Europe. Something like NS is really pro-family, and pro-quality family too. Christ-insanity spends all it's time worrying about the lowest-quality whites getting abortion, whereas the Nazis created Lebensborn, which I'm pretty sure the church denounced as immoral.

Yeah, god forbid we have lots of beautiful high-IQ White kids running around. But I sure see how the possibility threatens the jesus ringleaders.

It's a nasty piece of work, the jesus cult. It's basically a way to justify the lower half of the bell curve's inferiority as something good. To justify their resentment, and give them the strength of fantasy that one day the worst shall be first. That is the psychology of the thing, and don't tell me it isn't. Yeah, you can find rich christians, intelligent christians, and cultured christians. But it's never the church making them that way, and they are not who the church represents. And often enough, they simply move off in another sick direction. Basically christ cult is sop for the underclass, just as it was in Rome, which the most thorough observer considered destroyed by it.

But my point, to get back to it, since you apparently missed it, or choose not to deal with it, is that white babies are born aggressive and strong as they can be. That is why christianity seeks to get them when they're young, and make them fearful and passive, and concerned with a non-existent thing called 'goodness' that basically just amounts to passivity and obeying authority.

Christ-insanity blanches the White out of White men.