View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011 #160
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Maxfield Parrish: "...should we then have "no association" with those white-advocates who associate with Jews - as Jared Taylor does? Should Counter-Currents, which promotes Jared Taylor on its website, stop doing so?"

Quote:
Greg Johnson: "Organizationally, Taylor mixes with Jews, but I exclude them from all my functions and publications. There are firewalls and airlocks within our network to prevent Jewish penetration to any space where serious thinking and discussions take place."
Mr. Johnson: You have smoothly attempted to evade my question. I'll ask it for a second time - Should WN's break-off their association with other white-advocates who ally themselves with Jews (i.e. Jared Taylor)?

In the quote above, you disingenuously state that you "exclude them" (Jews) but that does not answer my question; do you exclude those who associate and ally themselves with Jews? In short, do you exclude Jared Taylor, who knowingly fraternizes with Jews?

As far as your methaphorical "firewalls" and "airlocks" are concerned, they are useless if individuals like Jared Taylor are permitted free entrance through them, and then allowed to return to their Jewish compatriots where nothing exists to stop them from telling about everything they have seen and heard.

And if you associate with Jew-allied white-advocates like Jared Taylor (which appears to be the case) then what other breaches of WN protocol do you possibly violate?