View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010 #2120
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still playing "Pat Little", Mr. Gerdes?

Again, what part of what I wrote in post 2108:

Quote:
Are you now repeating your imbecilic "challenges", etc. as "Pat Little", Mr. Greg Gerdes?

What information about the mass graves at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka I currently have at my disposal is mentioned in my post # 11879 on the RODOH forum. Most if not all of it should already be known to you.

In my posts nos. 11877, 11878 and 11881 there are 18 questions, 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from on several forums where we have discussed.

I want your answer to each of these 18 questions before I even bother to look at yet another regurgitation of your worn-out "challenges" and NAFH and Skeptic magazine etc. baloney.

And I want that answer from Greg Gerdes, not from "Pat Little" or any other of your sockpuppets. Hiding behind aliases is for cowards.
is too hard for you to understand?

As you seem to be scared shitless of answering just 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from throughout our past discussions, I propose the following program:

1. You drop the "Pat Little" act and repeat your "little challenge with only 5 simple questions" etc. blah, blah under your real name, i.e. as Greg Gerdes.

2. I slap that "little challenge with only 5 simple questions" etc. around your ears, as I have slapped other Gerdian "challenge with simple questions" - baloney around your ears before.

3. Thereafter you will answer my aforementioned 18 questions, plus other questions that may arise in the course of my reply to your latest BS.

Isn't that a generous offer, Mr. Gerdes?

All you'll have to do for me to address your crap is to replace your silly "Pat Little" sockpuppet with your real name, Greg Gerdes.

So come on Greg, stop hiding behind "Pat Little".

Or are you too chicken even for that?