View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2014 #62
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
And, of course, even here I'm mocking C.I.s because they don't believe they are real jews. They believe they are the real Israelites.

I'll also include a link here to the Renegade Wildcard Show wherein Nick Spero says that Andrew Anglin would not agree to be a guest on Circus Maximus without Mike Delaney's approval.

Last I checked, Mike Delaney was not an Orthodox priest, but C.I..

And it's not so much that I have anything against C.I.. It's just that I get tired of having to sort these guys for their hidden agenda. That's why I say they are "like real jews".
I'm pretty sure Andrew doesn't believe the White race is descended from Jacob, which I guess is the main tenant of CI.

The bible describes the Israelites as fair-skinned, with princes "as white as milk" at the most extreme. The actual "Jews" are the offspring of Israelites and foreign converts, which included Edomites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, and Syrians prior to Judea's downfall. Jesus was (supposedly) a lost Israelite prince, who maligned the Jews for corrupting the laws of the Israelite prophets.

I'm not a member of the Jesus cult, but it's a decent myth.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."