View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
How do you fit 6 kids in a german flat? Does the state help you guys out in anyway? is there any low cost houses you could rent or put a mortgage down? Also name them something Germanic since your german don't give them some bible name. Although that's just my advice you don't need to take it of course, Im interested in how the german state works when families do have babies do the men and women both get paternity leave? are the jobs held until you can get back on the workforce? how is it good? bad? fair? would you say.
Dennis ,

you can look up some regulations when it comes to child policy in Germany here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_leave#Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Congratulations, what happy news! A big thank you to your wife and yourself for bringing so many white children into the world. Cheers!
Thanks

Yes , I had many relationships in my youth, especially during the time I was , more or less , "on the street" ( trying to flee from my parental home of domestic violence . .) . . .

My wife currently is the first one though with whom I set children into the world ( as far as I know ) . . . yes , it ain't easy going your way , especially these days , but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do . . . . .

Life has its ups and downs .

However , becoming father would fall under the former I suppose

They cannot force a one-child policy on us ( as is the case in Red China . .)

I'm happy with my life currectly . . . and I'm happy with my wife . . .

Guess what , I never thought I'd find the love of my life during my relationships yet 5 children I suppose speak for themselves . .

I suppose she was the female I had in my dreams . . .