View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
This comment from another threads has 6 up thumbs, counting the original post, confirms that there are no fewer than 7 retards posting here at VNN.

It is this level of retardation that explains why a relatively few number of jews have been able to control Aryans and their nations for so long.
I think that Serbian is a great poster (and I've said so publicly), but I disagree with him on the Chinese question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
jews being typical parasitic scum, are also keeping the door open for a "plan B", which will no doubt involve potential migration to China.
I've seen jew-wise people claim this. They're basically saying that the jewish parasites have used up America's resources, so they're looking for a new host country with a rich population that they can exploit, and that they have chosen China, and that they're adopting Chinese children (that they intend to raise as jews) in order to be able to blend in with the Chinese in the (near) future.

Some might say that this is a wacky "antisemitic" conspiracy theory, but interestingly, I've come across newspaper articles about how jews are adopting Chinese children in large numbers. Here's just one example:

Quote:
Adoptive Jewish Families Head Back to China

Rabbi Mark Sameth does a lot of traveling with his two Chinese-born adopted daughters in pursuit of the girls’ hybrid cultural heritage.

On a recent trip to Washington from their home in Pleasantville, N.Y., they hunted down an ancient carved-stone washing bowl that once belonged to a Chinese synagogue. In New York City, they mined the sacred books room of the Jewish Theological Seminary to examine a Chinese Torah scroll bound with silk. But the most exciting trip, Sameth says, was touring with his daughters, ages 5 and 9, in China last summer.

“Now that the girls were old enough, we wanted to take them to see the country,” Sameth told the Forward. “The tour took us to ancient China, medieval China and modern China. And we wanted them to see the Jewish parts of China.”

The Sameth family is not alone. As the first generation of adopted Chinese daughters enters early childhood and adolescence, a growing number of adoptive Jewish parents are touring China with their children, in search of a way to explore identities that are both Chinese and Jewish.

“A large number of families returning are Jewish families,” Jane Liedtke said. Liedtke founded the Bloomington, Ill.-based Our Chinese Daughters Foundation, which organizes China tours for adoptive families.

According to Liedtke, Jews have constituted a growing portion of her clients since she began leading trips 10 years ago.
(…)
While there are no statistics on how many Jewish families have adopted daughters from China, the adoption rate by American families swelled in the 1990s after the Chinese government opened the country’s doors to foreign adoption. Today, there are more than 65,000 adopted Chinese children living in the United States,
(…)
For Jewish parents who have adopted daughters from China, a return trip can be driven by a variety of motivations. Some parents see it as a valuable opportunity to synthesize their daughters’ Jewish and Chinese heritages, while others see it simply as a chance to visit the places that shaped their daughters’ first days, such as orphanages. Others find it an alluring locale for a bat mitzvah.
(…)
Many of these groups arrange for additional excursions to Jewish sites. Our Chinese Daughters Foundation maintains a relationship with Jewish community members in Beijing to meet the needs of its Jewish clients. Another popular stop is the city of Kaifeng in the Henan province, which was home to an isolated Jewish community that formed 1,000 years ago.
https://forward.com/news/12769/adopt...o-china-01358/

Draw your own conclusions, dear readers. I only present the facts.