View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?

Across Wall Street, men are adopting controversial strategies for the #MeToo era and, in the process, making life even harder for women."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...RQs2ZPYHwmNtQU

"A late-40-something in private equity said he has a new rule, established on the advice of his wife, an attorney: no business dinner with a woman 35 or younger."

Glad I'm 53, but (I guess unfortunately) pass for 35.

I'm Glad I'm Not Young Anymore
I watched the video, and this was suggested for me at the end of the video:

I must say it's appropriate for the #MeToo crowd.

Cottonmouths are pit vipers, just like the #MeToo femmiecommies. Their "pit" is very sensitive and they strike if it gets too stimulated.

Quote:
... all member species share a common characteristic: a deep pit, or fossa, in the loreal area between the eye and the nostril on either side of the head. These loreal pits are the external openings to a pair of extremely sensitive infrared-detecting organs, which in effect give the snakes a sixth sense to help them find and perhaps even judge the size of the small, warm-blooded prey on which they feed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_viper

The femmicommies venom is worse than the reptile's. One can be brought back (expensively) from the bite of a pit viper, some men never recover from the femmicommie's sometimes very lethal strike!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 5th, 2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: more info