Old December 10th, 2018 #3
Tyrone White

I'm sure everyone has their "red pill moment". This one was mine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cnn_jews.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	10263

The goal of red-pilling as many white people as possible is something that everyone should be thinking and talking about. Sharing "what works", etc... For me, all the text and talk etc... were merely "preparatory" for the moment when I actually saw a graphic depiction of disproportionate Jewish representation. There were too many Jews for it to merely be a cohencidence. That was the final straw that cracked my conditioning.

There's another image I also think is important, as it's a good first step in thinking about race realism.

Name:	Heimbach_Bell.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	10264

I modified the meme over a year ago to illustrate my own personal theory that there is a correlation between collectivism and low-IQ. The Heimbach mention was added later, when I repurposed the meme during a spat over the whole Heimbach "affair". It was a single-purpose meme and I no longer feel this way now (as an aside). I'm posting it here to show how the fundamental meme of comparing the IQ Bell Curves can be used first to make the larger point that high-functioning people need less government and can be trusted to have more freedom, while the opposite is the case as you move towards the left side of the Bell Curve, and then second you can take that "modified meme" and adapt it for a specific, tactical task when you are in the heat of battle. But it's all built around the fundamental idea that differences in racial IQ exist, and have real world, sociological consequences.

It also addresses the idea that "NAXALT". Most text is very linear, meaning sequential, and yet the sociological realities are multi-dimensional. It's very difficult to describe these multidimensional realities in the linear format of text, and it's even more difficult to get people to read them, and remember. However a graphic like this tells a lot of the story with very little effort. Exposing people to this graphic as often as possible should be incorporated into an overall strategy of red-pilling white people, as the science behind it is irrefutable (Jordan Peterson), and the consequences of that reality are obvious once you understand and accept the science.

I think the larger point here is that memes are not only effective, but that some memes are more effective than others. Here's another highly-effective meme that is almost impossible to forget once you apprehend the truth of the message:

Name:	civil.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	10265

These are three of what I consider to be my most effective memes. Posting them here on the chance that they are useful to someone else.

Last edited by Tyrone White; December 11th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.